In case of accident
- Save those in danger and call for help
- Call emergency number 112
- Begin extinguishing the fire and administrating first aid to injured victims
- Prevent additional accidents from happening and warn those in danger
- Direct emergency response teams to the place of accident
The summer service site is quite prone to ground fire due to flammable dry forest vegetation.
Arriving at the service site
- Park your car or RV according to the traffic director’s instructions.
- Keep your RV’s gas bottle compartment unlocked and make sure the stabilizer leg crank is visible.
- Note the location of the nearest public fire extinguisher and familiarize yourself with how it works.
- Place the receipt of the paid Service site lodging fee clearly visible on the dash under the windshield of your car or RV. The same applies to other vehicles on your site. If you are lodging on the service site and have not made prepayment for lodging, you must do it as soon as possible at any of the three service site lodging fee booths
- Make sure that the people staying in your RV know where the fire extinguisher is and know how to use it.
Instructions in case of accident
- If a tent catches fire, check that there is no one inside. Loosen the strings and collapse the tent. Extinguish the fire by smothering it or with a nearby fire extinguisher.
- If the ground begins to burn, use a fire extinguisher or water buckets and ask for those nearby to help.
- If a RV begins to burn, check that there is no one inside, extinguish the fire with the fire extinguisher inside the RV, close the door, ask the neighbors for assistance, close the valve on the propane bottle and direct the emergency vehicles to the site.
- In case of health emergency, call 112 and act according to instructions given.
- In case of traffic accident, in which there are casualties, phone emergency number 112.
In situations where there is not imminent danger, instructions can be received from the Security office 040 535 0715. Security personnel will ensure order and safety, help in event of accidents and call for additional help if needed. In case of emergency every person is responsibile to help.
In the case of oil leaking onto the ground, contact the Security Office immediately at 040 5350715.
The following are absolutely forbidden on the service site:
- Campfires or use of open flame outdoor cookers, grills or tent stoves.
- Smoking in the outdoor restaurant and in flammable areas.
- Use of generators
- Camping in forested areas adjacent to the service site
- Swimming and spending time at the beaches
- Unnecessary traffic