|12.00||Singing: Hymns and Songs of Zion|
|Kari Pietarinen, Pornainen||353|
|Juhani Korkatti, Askola||436|
|Juha Lauriala, Lohja||178|
|Kalevi Heinänen, Tornio||411|
|Jaakko Myllykangas, Nastola||192|
|Hannu Ahopelto, Toivakka||434|
|20.00||Singing: Hymns and Songs of Zion|
|Eino Pigg, Hattula||119|
|Tapani Kopsa, Kärsämäki||366|
|22.00||Singing: Hymns and Songs of Zion|
Prayers of Intercession
Summer service guests are offered the possibility to ask for a prayer of intercession for themselves or their loved ones. These requests may be submitted at a booth near the sacristy. The prayers of intercession will be read daily during pre-designated sermons.
After each sermon it is possible to have a personal discussion with the speaker. Interpretation service can be arranged through the International Visitor Service.
Safety in the Service tent
Wheelchairs and baby carriages are to be placed at either end where there are wide aisles in the tent. All other exit routes must be left unobstructed and free for passage in case of emergency evacuation.
Please observe the following for securing the safety of yourself and others:
- No pets are allowed on the service site.
- Campfires, open-flame burners, grills and tent stoves are all forbidden.
- It is strictly forbidden to swim in any of the lakes or streams near the service area.
- It is preferred that all minors, under the of age 18, lodge near their parents or guardians.
- Smoking is only allowed in pre-marked and designated areas.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the service site.
- The service area will be closed for all traffic between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. except for arriving service guests.